Choosing The Right E-Liquid For You

E-liquid consists of a PG (propylene glycol), VG (Vegetable Glycerin), flavoring, and nicotine. It comes in a variety of strengths and flavors, from 20mg down to 0mg. The liquid typically contains 95% propylene glycol and glycerin, and the remaining 5% being flavorings and nicotine but it can be made with or without nicotine and most often in a liquid form.

Which Is The Best, PG or VG?

The main base solution in e-liquid is either Propylene Glycol (PG), Vegetable Glycerin (VG), or a combination of both. PG provides more flavor it produces weak vapor while VG is more viscous and has a slightly sweet taste but produces massive clouds of vapor. Manufacturers produce e-liquid that comes in an all-PG base, an all-VG base, or a mixture of the two in varying ratios because of the differences in vape quality of both PG and VG but there are people who are allergic to PG. You will need to acquire pure VG blends or at least, e-liquid with a mix ratio of 80% VG and 20% PG if find yourself getting hives, itching, having a hard time breathing after vaping on a pure PG or PG/VG mix.

best e liquid flavors

Steeping Your Vape Juice

Take a look at where they are storing their e-liquid if you’ve been to an experienced vaper’s home. You might notice that some or all of the bottles have their caps and nozzles removed then this practice is called steeping. It’s when e-liquid is exposed to the air, stored in an open container to allow the ingredients to settle. It enhances the flavor in e-liquid especially tobacco flavors that do well after some maturing. Other flavors reach prime maturity after a couple of hours while some taste dramatically different after two to four weeks of steeping. Many users often taste-test their steeped flavors every couple of hours or days to check if the taste has matured enough. It lets the ingredients in e-juice settle and fully blends.

The Test Is Better

For any new and experienced vaper, the sheer number of e-liquid mixing options can be overwhelming. Nicotine strength can also vary between two brands that advertise the same nicotine levels. One brand with 12mg strength nicotine level might be too strong or too weak for your taste with the other will be perfect for you. There are best e liquid flavors in online sites. If you purchase from a brick and mortar store, most offer testers for customers to try but online stores are a different story because you can’t taste the flavor instead you can purchase special tester packs. This tester is usually set of different flavors in smaller bottles and sold in 5, 10, or sometimes even 20 flavors per pack. It may take some time before you find the flavors, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio that works best for you so don’t just settle for what is immediately available. Don’t be afraid checking out other brands because it’s part of the fun in trying new things.

Comments are closed.